Red Black & White

Friday, November 21, 2014

My kid is awesome!

It's a quarter after 5 and my kid is awesome because he is still sleeping!!  :P  He woke up to nurse at 3:30ish but went back to sleep after about 10 minutes!  We left him in his bear suit because his humidifier and the fan in the room make it really chilly in there.


We also took some pictures yesterday because Lite Mix 99.9 has a "Santa Baby" photo contest and I submitted a picture.



He has cute Thanksgiving outfits, so I will definitely be taking lots of pictures & posting them here!  

Brian and I have both been working hard lately.  Brian has been pretty stressed over a certain file and I pray that the loan closes soon so he isn't so stressed!  :)

Other than that, not much has been going on lately!  Just trying to adjust to life as a family of 4 (can't forget Max!)  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment