Red Black & White

Monday, October 20, 2014

Busy week!!

We've had a busy, but fun week!!!  My Aunt Jenny and Grandma came to visit from Ohio.  Callen and I went over to my mom's house a few days in a row to visit.  & It worked out perfectly that the first day we went over there was the same day I had my 6 week check up with Jenny Allen so when Brian bathed Callen, he put his "I Love Jenny" onesie on him!


Callen couldn't decide if he wanted to call Aunt Jenny his "Great Aunt Mimi" or "Aunt Jenny The Great"!!



Callen also got to visit with his Great Grammy for the first time!  We are hopefully going to make it up to Ohio soon for him to meet his GREAT GREAT Grammy!  :)



Callen also had his picture taken in this baseball uniform that Great Grammy crocheted 30 years ago!  My cousin Jeremy wore this when he was little and my cousin Ashley's little man, Keith, wore it also.


Here's Callen sleeping so peacefully in his Rock 'N Sleep.  Normally he sleeps in his bouncer but this worked better this night!


Brian dressed Callen here.  This was Thursday, when he was 6 weeks old!!  :(  Time is flying!!  The good thing though was that my appointment went well with Jenny.  I don't have to come back to see her until next year for my annual or sooner if I get pregnant before then.  I would like to wait until Callen is a few months older so that I can enjoy him, but I would like to try for another baby soon so they aren't far apart in age.  For right now Jenny got me a prescription for birth control so we will just take it one day at a time and enjoy this little guy!!




This kid always has his fists clenched!!  He's gonna be a boxer!



On Saturday I was able to go see a good friend from high school at her baby shower!!  Loved seeing Charity Butler!!  & she is so cute pregnant!!  :)


Brian went to Escambia River to go scouting some for hunting.  I'm glad he likes it!



We went to visit Maw Maw & Paw Paw this morning!!  Callen was having a great time while Paw Paw made him laugh...he was giggling away!!  :D





Here are some of my favorites!!  He's getting chunky!!  I love it!!  :)





And here are some more pictures of Callen just because I think he is the cutest thing in the world and I can't stop taking pictures of him!!  I love him to pieces!!

Callen is sleeping right now.  He wouldn't stay asleep when I rocked him and then put him down so we took some stuff over to Kelly & Chris's house for the arrival of their little guy and went to Gulf Winds.  The car ride knocked him out!  So I figured I would update the blog!!  Hope everyone enjoys it!!  :D












No comments:

Post a Comment