Red Black & White

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Someone is 4 weeks old today!!!!!!!!

Callen is 4 weeks old today!!  Which is kinda weird since Saturday he is technically one month old.  But he was born 4 Thursdays ago!!  :)


We also went to see Jenny Allen today for my appointment.  I was really excited because Callen got to wear his "I <3 Jenny" onesie.  I took him up there in his onesie and we also gave Ms. Allen the "Thank You" gift we got for her.  Jenny thought his onesie was so cute!  She also loved her travel coffee mug that said "World's Best Midwife" and the coffee that we got to go with it.  She said I must have known that she is the queen of coffee!  



I also got a few pictures of Callen with Jenny.  :)  All of this made the actual appointment better since Jenny told me I still have very bad postpartum and she recommends some counseling sessions next.

Brian, Callen & I then went up to Navy Federal to take care of the insurance thing.  After that we drove around and tried to enjoy the afternoon.  Now we are at home and will probably be getting ready for bed soon.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment